Primo Rain Jacket
Rain, sleet, snow. Say hello to our little friend.
Stepping up from the original Primo wading jacket, the Primo Rain Jacket excels at keeping you dry on those hardcore bad weather days. The Primo long fishing jacket is designed for wearing with waders, wading pants, rain pants or just by itself. If Chuck Norris was a fishing jacket, this would be it.
Now with a full length design, the long version of the popular Primo jacket takes it up a notch with a longer overall length, bigger pockets, and new armpit zips for venting excess heat. The Primo Rain Jacket features waterproof and breathable protection from the elements with a 3 layer 20k DWR coated polyester outer, fully taped seams and water resistant YKK zippers. The snagless cuffs adjust on the inside of the sleeve, wrapping your wrist tighter than a leather mancuff, and leaving the outside of your sleeve clean from snagging.
You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy this jacket. Which is pretty much the same thing.
- Full length rain jacket shell.
- Pit zips
- Bigger front storage pockets with water resistant zippers easily fit fly boxes, tools, and flasks.
- Steelhead blue YKK zippers on front pockets and front closure zipper.
- Black 3 layer outershell with breathable membrane.
- 20,000+ MM waterproof rating with fully taped seams.
- DWR (Durable Waterproof Coating) finish.
- Hand warming pockets on the side to tuck your mitts up into on those nasty frosty days.
- Snagless cuffs with inner wrist adjustment.
- Two large storage pockets on the lower back hold all sorts of goodies for long hikes.
- Adjustable drawstrings around bottom and at the neck.
- Fixed hood.
- Net hook on back.
- Backed by the DRYFT warranty.
SEEKR™ Convertible Waders – Limited Edition
Tap into your inner farmer John.
Based on the popular OG DRYFT™ S14 waders, the new limited edition mid-weight SEEKR™ Convertible Waders are made for your next quick and light fishing mission. The DRYFT™ Convertible SEEKR™ waders are fully constructed of our mid-weight four-layer breathable and 100% waterproof DWR coated fabric in classic ‘denim’ print.
Fishing overalls, farmer Johns, convertible waders, uncle Larry’s; No matter what you want to call them they’re totally BA and supremely functional. So go ahead, slip on a set and be ready the next time you and your friends feel like spontaneously busting into a rousing hoedown on the river bar.
SEEKR™ Convertible Wader features at a glance
- Recommended for 4 season use (winter, spring, summer, fall).
- Convertible wader design means they easily convert from full height to waist height for comfort and ease of use.
- Pockets: One main outer with YKK water resistant zipper, one pass through fleece lined hand warming pocket with YKK water resistant zippers, and one inner drop in mesh pouch. Integrated Velcro patch inside the mesh drop in pocket to add a waterproof media pouch (sold separately).
- Dual layer fabric gravel guard (inner guard with outer protective flap that adds durability).
- Fabric details: 4L ( 205gsm).
- Waterproof rating of fabrics: 20,000mm+.
- Relaxed fit to allow for layering (read more fit info below).
The breathable and mid-weight four-layer fabric keeps you comfortable even on the warmest summer days while the outer pockets with YKK water resistant zippers warm hands and hold essentials. Inside is a mesh drop in pouch with a loop patch to integrate a waterproof media pouch (sold separately). Contoured and flexible knees give freedom of movement allowing you to walk, run, crouch, wade, stumble, and crawl easily without restricted movement, and the durable and puncture resistant fabric holds up to heavy use.
Breathable 20,000+mm waterproof rated DWR coated four-layer fabric combined with double-taped seams bring the waterproofing to the next level. To top it off, seam ends and edges are additionally taped to keep the water where the fish are.
Everyday use from quick in-town fishing missions to all-day excursions into the backcountry. Great for boat, walk and wade fishing, pack-in fishing trips and travel. Four-season use.
- Drop top design allows the top to slide down to waist height.
- Street inspired denim-look 100% waterproof high-grade breathable 4 layer DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coated fabric technology.
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating on fabrics.
- Single vertical seam design on the outside of the legs eliminates abrasion from walking.
- YKK® water resistant pocket zippers (note: zippers are not fully waterproof and are not submersion rated).
- Includes a black adjustable semi-stretch Comfortflex™ Wading belt with a Duraflex® buckle for safe and secure wading.
- Three belt loops.
- Inside drop in mesh pouch with a Velcro loop patch to integrate a waterproof media pouch (sold separately).
- High density 4.0MM ergonomically shaped neoprene stocking feet.
- Rubber DRYFT™ tread on soles.
- Double taped seams for ultimate protection against leaks.
- Gravel guards with boot lace hook and outer gravel guard cover for extra durability and aesthetics.
- Mesh carrying bag.
- bluesign® approved fabrics.
- Backed by the DRYFT warranty.
Relaxed fit to allow for layering
Weight: 2lb 10oz (size L, excluding mesh bag and belt which weigh a combined 4 oz.)
Size medium-long pictured on a 6’0″ 165lb male