The BKCNTRY™ fishing hip pack is a pint sized bomber of a waterproof pack designed for comfort and utility. The 5 liter main compartment rolls down to be watertight, and allows easy access with clips on each side. Inside the main compartment are inner mesh pockets to help compartmentalize your small items.
With a removable lumbar support belt that can be used by itself for ultralight trips, the pack can be used in a variety of ways. With stashable water bottle mesh pouches on the belt and comfortable padding and straps this pack is ready for adventure. So load it up, strap it on, and go for a long hike and fish.
Ways to wear the BKCNTRY™ Hip Fishing Pack and Lumbar support belt
- Hip pack worn on the back (fanny) by utilizing the included lumbar support belt and shoulder strap.
- Hip pack worn on the front by utilizing the included lumbar support belt and shoulder strap.
- Removing the lumbar belt and wearing it as a chest pack attached to BKCNTRY™ 25L backpack shoulder straps.
- Worn as a sling pack by using the lumbar belt across one shoulder or removing the lumbar belt and using the shoulder strap only.
- Use the included lumbar support belt by itself for ultralight trips.
- Carry a net tucked between the lumbar belt and main bag (see photos for example).
- As a pint sized boat bag.
BKCNTRY™ Waterproof Hip Pack spec list
- 420D TPU coated nylon main compartment.
- One size, 5L (305 cu inches).
- Waterproof roll top main compartment (when rolled three times).
- ‘Wet’ water resistant YKK® zippered front compartment for storing easy access items. Please be aware that the front zippered pocket is not fully waterproof.
- Low profile adjustable shoulder and waist straps.
- Comfy padded lumbar support belt is included.
- Two stashable water bottle holder mesh pouches on the adjustable length belt. Max belt length is 58″.
- Pack Dimensions: 13″h x 12″w x 6″d (height when rolled down three times is approximately 7-8″).
- Product weight: 16 ounces. (10 ounces pack, and 6 ounces belt)
- Please note that the roll top is waterproof but not rated or intended for submersion. The front zippered pocket is water resistant, but the zippers are not fully waterproof.
Easy and Free Returns and Exchanges
Backed by the DRYFT™ Guarantee
A few suggestions…needs a more comfortable hip belt, sliding shoulder pad and the exterior pockets should be H2O proof. As I’m 5’6 and frequently wade up around my waist level and those pockets fill with water. I would gladly pay a few extra dollars for these upgrades as I love the rolltop feature I can’t stand stiff, waterproof zippers.
Noah (verified owner) –
Love this hip pack- much better value than some other brands for the same kind of product – and it’s the perfect size for someone who likes to travel somewhat light on the river. I can easily fit all my fishing gear, plus a first aid kit , lunch, and water (and/or beer). It’s so comfortable I can forget that I’m wearing it , and I love that it keeps all my stuff dry if I step in a deep hole or need to wade deeper than waist height. You guys make some awesome stuff!
Corey (verified owner) –
Awesome hip pack. One of the only roll top hip packs being made right now. Needed something waterproof to protect my stuff from the rain, and I’ve been known to wade too deep and take an accidental swim or two. Bottle holders are convenient since they can be stashed away when you’re not using them, and I like how the belt isn’t sewn in so you can hold your net in between that and that pack.