The Buri™ Utility Knife is the perfect companion when out fishing in the wilderness, and conveniently clips to any strap or lash down point on waders, belts, bags, and backpacks. We like to carry it on the BKCNTRY™ backpack where it is easily accessible.
Designed for avid outdoorsmen and women, the Buri delivers big cutting power in a compact form. Use this well-balanced utility knife to cut line, slice food, break glass, and open bottles. The full tang blade is ultra-strong and will not break under pressure. With multiple retention points, you can attach this knife and sheath virtually anywhere. Whether it’s your first camping trip or your annual fishing expedition, be ready with a camp knife at your fingertips.
- Durable – Titanium-coated 3” blade with straight and serrated edges for cutting through multiple types of jobs
- Field Tested – The full tang, 420 stainless-steel blade is designed to resist corrosion and equipped with a bottle opener at the end
- Portable – Quick-release sheath with removable belt clip attaches to backpacks, belts, and boots
- Lightweight – Weighing under 6 oz, attach it where it is easily accessible and almost forget it’s there until you need it
- Multipurpose – Built-in glass breaker for emergencies and MOLLE compatible sheath for countless mounting options on packs or camp gear