Rain, sleet, snow. Say hello to our little friend.
More pockets. More features. More awesome.
Stepping up from the original Primo jacket with extra length, more room in the neck collar, and an upgraded main zipper and style the new Primo Rain Jacket excels at keeping you dry on those hardcore bad weather days. This full length fishing jacket is designed to be worn with wading pants, rain pants, chest waders, or just by itself. If Chuck Norris was a fishing jacket, this would be it.
With a full length design the long version of the popular Primo Wading jacket takes it up a notch with a longer overall length, bigger pockets, and new armpit zips for venting excess heat. The Primo Rain Jacket features waterproof and breathable protection from the elements with three layer DWR coated, 20,000mm waterproof rated fabric, fully taped seams and water resistant YKK zippers. The snagless cuffs adjust on the inside of the sleeve, wrapping your wrist tighter than a leather mancuff, and leaving the outside of your sleeve clean from snagging.
You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy this jacket. Which is pretty much the same thing.
Features at a glance
- 4 seasons (winter, spring, summer, fall).
- Relaxed fit to allow for layering.
- 7 pockets.
- Pit zips: Yes.
- Fabric details: 3L (190gsm).
- Waterproof rating of fabrics: 20,000mm+.
Primo Rain Jacket specs
- Full length rain jacket shell.
- New YKK Aquaguard® Vislon® front zipper.
- Total of 7 pockets
- Bigger front storage pockets with water resistant zippers easily fit fly boxes, tools, and flasks.
- Steelhead blue YKK zippers on front pockets and front closure zipper.
- Hand warming pockets on the side to tuck your mitts into on those nasty frosty days.
- Two large storage pockets on the lower back hold all sorts of goodies for long hikes.
- Inside zipper pocket with sunglasses mesh pocket.
- Pit zips
- Black 3 layer nylon shell with breathable membrane.
- 20,000mm waterproof rated breathable fabric with fully taped seams.
- DWR (Durable Waterproof Coating) finish.
- Snagless cuffs with inner wrist adjustment.
- Adjustable drawstrings around bottom and at the neck.
- Fixed hood.
- Net hook on back.
- bluesign® approved fabrics.
- Backed by the DRYFT warranty.
Primo Rain Jacket Fit details
Back length (neck to hem) size large: 30 ½”