Rain, sleet, snow. Say hello to our little friend.
Stepping up from the original Primo wading jacket, the Primo Long Jacket excels at keeping you dry on those hardcore bad weather days. The Primo long fishing jacket is designed for wearing with waders, wading pants, rain pants or just by itself. If Chuck Norris was a fishing jacket, this would be it.
Now with a full length design, the long version of the popular Primo jacket takes it up a notch with a longer overall length, bigger pockets, and new armpit zips for venting excess heat. The Primo Long Jacket features waterproof and breathable protection from the elements with a 3 layer 20k DWR coated polyester outer, fully taped seams and water resistant YKK zippers. The snagless cuffs adjust on the inside of the sleeve, wrapping your wrist tighter than a leather mancuff, and leaving the outside of your sleeve clean from snagging.
You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy this jacket. Which is pretty much the same thing.
- Full length rain jacket shell.
- Pit zips
- Bigger front storage pockets with water resistant zippers easily fit fly boxes, tools, and flasks.
- Steelhead blue YKK zippers on front pockets and front closure zipper.
- Black 3 layer Polyester outershell with breathable membrane.
- 20,000+ MM waterproof rating with fully taped seams.
- DWR (Durable Waterproof Coating) finish.
- Nylon innershell
- Hand warming pockets on the side to tuck your mitts up into on those nasty frosty days.
- Snagless cuffs with inner wrist adjustment.
- Two large storage pockets on the lower back hold all sorts of goodies for long hikes.
- Adjustable drawstrings around bottom and at the neck.
- Fixed hood.
- Net hook on back.
- Backed by the DRYFT warranty.