Rain, sleet, snow. Say hello to our little friend.
The Primo Rain Jacket for women excels at keeping you dry on those hardcore bad weather days, and has all of the features and stash pockets you need for a full day on the water. This full length fishing jacket is designed to be worn with chest waders, wading pants, rain pants, or just by itself.
The Primo Rain Jacket features waterproof and breathable protection from the elements with three layer DWR coated, 20,000mm waterproof rated fabric, fully taped seams and water resistant YKK zippers. The snagless cuffs adjust on the inside of the sleeve to prevent water from running down your arm, and leaving the outside of your sleeve clean from snagging line or other gear.
You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy this jacket. Which is pretty much the same thing.
- Full length rain jacket shell.
- Total of seven pockets.
- Two front storage pockets with water resistant zippers easily fit fly boxes, tools, and flasks.
- Two YKK zippered hand warming pockets on the side to tuck your mitts up into on those nasty frosty days.
- Two storage pockets on the lower back hold all sorts of goodies for long hikes.
- Inside zipper pocket with sunglasses mesh pocket.
- YKK water resistant zippers on pockets and front closure zipper.
- Black 3 layer outershell with breathable membrane.
- YKK zippered pit zip openings.
- 20,000mm waterproof rated breathable fabric with fully taped seams.
- DWR (Durable Waterproof Coating) finish.
- Snagless wrist cuffs with inner wrist adjustment.
- Adjustable drawstrings around bottom hem and at the neck.
- Fixed hood.
- D-ring hook on back.
- bluesign® approved fabrics.
- Backed by the DRYFT warranty.