DRYFT Session Wading Pants – Women’s
The new DRYFT Session women’s wading pants are a feature packed, durable and comfortable additional to the DRYFT line of durable outdoor products. Crafted with premium materials, the Session women’s wading pants are designed to keep you comfortable and keep your stoke level high even in the harshest weather conditions.
Mid-weight breathable and strong ultra-durable waterproof fabrics give strong abrasion resistance and long term durability, while two outer hand pockets with YKK water resistant zippers and a flip out inside pocket hold the essentials.
Session Women’s features at a glance
- 4 seasons (winter, spring, summer, fall).
- Relaxed fit to allow for layering.
- 3 pockets.
- Dual layer fabric gravel guard (inner guard with outer protective flap).
- Fabric details: 4L ( 230gsm).
- Waterproof rating of fabrics: 20,000mm+.
Fit and Features
The breathable and mid-weight four-layer fabric keeps you comfortable even on warmer days and is burly to hold up to everyday use. Contoured and flexible knees give freedom of movement allowing you to walk, run, crouch, wade, stumble, and crawl easily without restricted movement, and the durable and puncture resistant fabric holds up to heavy use.
What about staying dry?
Breathable, 20,000+mm DWR coated waterproof nylon fabric combined with double taped seams through the lowers bring the waterproofing to the next level. To top it off, seam ends and edges are triple taped a second time to keep the water where the fish are.
Finally, the DRYFT Session wading pants for women are direct to consumer priced to save you some coin and leave enough skrilla in your pocket to buy the necessities; beer, tackle, flies, food or whatever tickles your fancy.
Women’s Session Wading Pants Feature List
- 100% waterproof high-grade breathable 4 layer nylon DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coated fabric.
- Durable and breathable four-layer reinforced design from the waist down including the legs, knees and seat.
- Single vertical seam design on the outside of the legs eliminates abrasion from walking.
- Two outer pockets with Steelhead Blue YKK® water resistant zippers.
- Inside flip-out zippered pocket.
- Rubber DRYFT tread on soles.
- Adjustable upper with built in elastic.
- Adjustable wading belt with Duraflex® buckle secures tightly and safely. Multiple belt loops keep your belt securely in place for safe wading.
- Double taped seams for ultimate protection against leaks.
- High density 4.0MM ergonomically shaped neoprene sock feet.
- Gravel guards with boot lace hook and outer gravel guard cover for extra durability and aesthetics.
- Mesh carrying bag.
- Hanging loop.
- bluesign® approved fabrics.
Primo Rain Jacket – Women’s
Rain, sleet, snow. Say hello to our little friend.
The Primo Rain Jacket for women excels at keeping you dry on those hardcore bad weather days, along with the features and stash pockets needed to carry enough for a day on the water. This full length fishing jacket is designed to be worn with chest waders, wading pants, rain pants, or just by itself.
The Primo Rain Jacket features waterproof and breathable protection from the elements with three layer DWR coated, 20,000mm waterproof rated fabric, fully taped seams and water resistant YKK zippers. The snagless cuffs adjust on the inside of the sleeve to prevent water from running down your arm, and leaving the outside of your sleeve clean from snagging line or other gear.
You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy this jacket. Which is pretty much the same thing.
- Full length rain jacket shell.
- Total of seven pockets.
- Two front storage pockets with water resistant zippers easily fit fly boxes, tools, and flasks.
- Two YKK zippered hand warming pockets on the side to tuck your mitts up into on those nasty frosty days.
- Two storage pockets on the lower back hold all sorts of goodies for long hikes.
- Inside zipper pocket with sunglasses mesh pocket.
- YKK water resistant zippers on pockets and front closure zipper.
- Black 3 layer outershell with breathable membrane.
- YKK zippered pit zip openings.
- 20,000mm waterproof rated breathable fabric with fully taped seams.
- DWR (Durable Waterproof Coating) finish.
- Snagless wrist cuffs with inner wrist adjustment.
- Adjustable drawstrings around bottom hem and at the neck.
- Fixed hood.
- D-ring hook on back.
- bluesign® approved fabrics.
- Backed by the DRYFT warranty.