Gear is soon to be on the way. In the meantime, we’ve been playing with some new designs for shirts which will be available soon as well. Just in time for Fall and Winter Salmon and Steelhead season. Cheers…
- They fight hard, especially on light gear. Think 2-3 wt fly rods, and ultralight spinning rods for the non-fly fishing inclined.
- They are wild, and more often than not they are native fish to the area that truly display the pure natural fight and beauty of the area like only they can. In this day and age, we don’t always have the opportunity to fish for and catch truly native fish.
- They are super aggressive and take dry flies with reckless abandon. Get it in the ballpark, and often times they’ll eat. Bushy terrestrials and attractor patterns are the name of the game.
- They live in awesome areas. There’s not much better than wet wading small streams in the summer.
- Fishing for them is simple. It doesn’t require complex rigging, fancy flies, extensive amounts of gear or anything. We love fishing for steelhead, the thrill of that big pull, but sometimes catching a sh*t ton of small stream trout can easily satisfy the cravings for fish catching that we all get from time-to-time.
This is one of those videos that we just plain like. A lot. The music matches the clips perfectly, and the editing is great. For an upcoming media company, Faceless is doing it right.
Check out Faceless’s facebook page for more info.
Shootin’ some pool with good friends. Rocking the DRYFT boat tee.
Welcome to yet another edition of the illustrious Fish Porn of the Day!