Primo™ zip-front wader
The Primo™ zip-front wader from DRYFT is a top of the line feature packed and stylish addition to the DRYFT lineup of outdoor fishing apparel.
Fit and Features
Designed with comfort in mind, the Primo zip-front wader uses a high quality YKK® main zipper to help take the production out of mid fishing session bathroom breaks, and makes getting in and out of your favorite pair of waders oh so easy. The strong and durable five-layer lower from the waist down includes a single vertical seam design with seams running up the outside of the legs to eliminate seam abrasion when walking. The burly five-layer lower joins a comfortable lighter three-layer upper with plenty of secure storage pockets on the outside and inside, including a media pocket. Adjustable straps, belt, and upper drawstring let you dial in the fit, and flexible knees give freedom of movement allowing you to walk, run, crouch, wade, stumble, and crawl easily without restricted movement. Zippered fleece-lined hand warming pockets double as extra storage, and an adjustable wading belt and storage bag are included.
What about staying dry?
Breathable, 20,000mm DWR coated waterproof polyester fabric combined with NoLeak™ taped seams bring the waterproofing to the next level. To top it off, seam ends and edges are double taped a second time to keep the water where the fish are.
– 100% Waterproof High-grade Breathable 5 Layer and 3 Layer DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Coated Fabric Technology.
– Durable 5 Layer Reinforced Lower from the waist down including Legs, Knees and Seat. Comfortable 3 layer upper.
– Single vertical seam design on the outside of the legs eliminates abrasion from walking.
– YKK® Aquaseal Waterproof Main Zipper. Release the Kraken.
– Adjustable Shoulder Straps with Duraflex® Buckles.
– Inside Flip-out Pocket and Media Pocket.
– Hyper Green YKK® Water Resistant Pocket Zippers.
– Adjustable Comfortflex™ Wading belt with Duraflex® buckle secures tightly and safely. Three belt loops keep your belt securely in place for safe wading.
– DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Coating.
– Rubber DRYFT Tread Soles.
– Hanging loop.
– D-rings on the front to hang all your crap from.
– Fleece lined hand warming pockets helps keep your hands toasty.
– NoLeak™ taped seams for ultimate protection against leaks.
– High density 4.0MM ergonomically shaped neoprene sock feet.
– Adjustable upper sizing with internal drawstring.
– Neoprene gravel guards with boot lace hook.
– Mesh carrying bag.
– Backed by the DRYFT warranty.
Primo Wading Jacket
A true bomber of a jacket, the Primo Wading Jacket keeps you dry even on those hardcore bad weather days. If you want to make an impression on the river and stand out from the crowd, rocking this wading jacket style technical shell from DRYFT is a sure fire way to do it.
The Primo Wading Jacket features waterproof and breathable protection from the elements with a 20k DWR coated polyester outer, fully taped seams and waterproof zippers. The snagless cuffs adjust on the inside, wrapping your wrist tighter than a leather mancuff, leaving the outside of your sleeve clean from snagging your line like a hook to the face. With a shorter length for wading, but not too short that it shows off the tattoo you got after losing that bet in Mexico, the Primo Wading Jacket can crossover and be worn with or without waders.
- Wading style shell.
- 20,000 MM waterproof with fully taped seams.
- DWR (Durable Waterproof Coating) finish.
- Polyester outshell with breathable membrane.
- Nylon innershell
- Hyper green zippers on front pockets and front closure zipper.
- Front storage pockets with waterproof zippers easily fit fly boxes, tools, and flasks.
- Hand warming pockets on the side to tuck your mitts up into on those nasty frosty days.
- Snagless cuffs with inner wrist adjustment.
- Two large storage pockets on the lower back hold all sorts of goodies for long hikes.
- Adjustable drawstrings around bottom and at the neck.
- Fixed hood.
- Net hook on back.
- Backed by the DRYFT Warranty.