All weather protection for your bod.
A true bomber of a jacket, the Primo Wading Jacket keeps you dry even on those hardcore bad weather days. If you want to make an impression on the river and stand out from the crowd, rocking this wading jacket style technical shell from DRYFT is a sure fire way to do it.
The Primo Wading Jacket features waterproof and breathable protection from the elements with a 20k DWR coated polyester outer, fully taped seams and water resistant zippers. The snagless cuffs adjust on the inside, wrapping your wrist tighter than a leather mancuff, leaving the outside of your sleeve clean from snagging your line like a hook to the face. With a shorter length for wading, but not too short that it shows off the tattoo you got after losing that bet in Mexico, the Primo Wading Jacket can crossover and be worn with or without waders.
- Wading style shell.
- 20,000 MM waterproof rating with fully taped seams.
- DWR (Durable Waterproof Coating) finish.
- Polyester outshell with breathable membrane.
- Nylon innershell
- Hyper green zippers on front pockets and front closure zipper.
- Front storage pockets with water resistant zippers easily fit fly boxes, tools, and flasks.
- Hand warming pockets on the side to tuck your mitts up into on those nasty frosty days.
- Snagless cuffs with inner wrist adjustment.
- Two large storage pockets on the lower back hold all sorts of goodies for long hikes.
- Adjustable drawstrings around bottom and at the neck.
- Fixed hood.
- Net hook on back.
- bluesign® approved fabrics.
- Backed by the DRYFT warranty.
Back length (neck to hem) size large: 27 ½”
Sizing Chart Link