All-weather protection for your bod.
More pockets. More features. More awesome.
A true bomber of a jacket, the Primo Wading Jacket keeps you dry even on those hardcore bad weather days. If you want to make an impression on the river and stand out from the crowd, rocking this wading jacket-style technical shell from DRYFT is a sure fire way to do it.
The Primo Wading Jacket features waterproof and breathable protection from the elements with DWR coated, 20,000mm waterproof rated fabric, fully taped seams and water resistant zippers. The snagless cuffs adjust on the inside, wrapping your wrist tighter than a leather mancuff, leaving the outside of your sleeve clean from snagging your line like a hook to the face. With a shorter length for wading, but not so short that it shows off the tattoo you got after losing that bet in Mexico, the Primo Wading Jacket can crossover and be worn with or without waders.
Features at a glance
- 4 seasons (winter, spring, summer, fall).
- Relaxed fit to allow for layering.
- 7 pockets.
- Pit zips: No.
- Fabric details: 3L (190gsm).
- Waterproof rating of fabrics: 20,000mm+.
Primo Wading Jacket specs
- Wading style shell.
- New YKK Aquaguard® Vislon® front zipper.
- Total of 7 pockets
- Front storage pockets with water resistant zippers easily fit fly boxes, tools, and flasks.
- Hyper green zippers on front pockets and front closure zipper.
- Hand warming pockets on the side to tuck your mitts into on those nasty frosty days.
- Two large storage pockets on the lower back hold all sorts of goodies for long hikes.
- Inside zipper pocket with sunglasses mesh pocket.
- 20,000mm waterproof rated breathable fabric with fully taped seams.
- DWR (Durable Waterproof Coating) finish.
- 3 layer nylon shell with breathable membrane.
- Snagless cuffs with inner wrist adjustment.
- Adjustable drawstrings around bottom and at the neck.
- Fixed hood.
- Net hook on back.
- bluesign® approved fabrics.
- Backed by the DRYFT warranty.
Primo Wading Jacket Fit details
Back length (neck to hem) size large: 27 ½”