DRYFT S14 Adrenaline Wader (2019)
New for 2019, the updated DRYFT S14 fishing waders feature a few choice upgrades to make the popular S14 series even better. The 2019 S14 series step it up a notch featuring upgraded YKK water resistent hand warming pocket zippers, a fully taped outer pocket, upgraded ripstop reinforced neoprene gravel guards and a new style.
Made with one clear mission in mind; To blur the lines between design and performance at an affordable price. The DRYFT S14 fishing wader features high tech, breathable five-layer and three-layer 100% waterproof DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coated fabric. The DRYFT S14 waders meet your on the water demands, and excel at keeping you dry and comfortable all day with the extra features you’d expect of much more expensive fishing waders.
Fit and Features
The DRYFT S14 waders start with loads of storage pockets and adjustable straps, belt, and upper drawstring to customize the fit to your body. A heavy duty five-layer lower protects the parts of the wader that get the most abuse; the legs, knees, and seat. Contoured and flexible knees give freedom of movement allowing you to walk, run, crouch, wade, stumble, and crawl easily without restricted movement. The strong and durable five-layer lower from the waist down includes a single vertical seam design with seams running up the outside of the legs to eliminate seam abrasion when walking.
What about staying dry?
Breathable, 20,000mm DWR coated waterproof polyester fabric combined with NoLeak™ taped seams bring the waterproofing to the next level. To top it off, seam ends and edges are double taped a second time to keep the water where the fish are.
Finally, DRYFT S14 waders are value priced to save you some coin and leave enough skrilla in your pocket to buy gas, beer, and tackle or flies.
– 100% waterproof high-grade breathable 5 layer and 3 layer DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coated fabric technology.
– Durable full five-layer lower from the waist down including legs, knees and seat.
– Single vertical seam design on the outside of the legs eliminates abrasion from walking.
– Adjustable shoulder straps with Duraflex® buckles.
– Inside flip-out double zippered pocket.
– Outer pocket with Steelhead Blue YKK® water resistant zipper.
– Mesh pocket on flip out pocket.
– D rings on the front to hang all your crap from.
– Hanging loop.
– Rubber DRYFT tread on soles.
– Fleece lined hand warming pocket helps keep your hands toasty.
– Adjustable Comfortflex™ Wading belt with Duraflex® buckle secures tightly and safely. Three belt loops keep your belt securely in place for safe wading.
– NoLeak™ taped seams for ultimate protection against leaks.
– DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating.
– High density 4.0MM ergonomically shaped neoprene sock feet.
– YKK® Water Resistant Zippers.
– Adjustable upper sizing with internal drawstring.
– Gravel Guards with boot lace hook.
– Mesh carrying bag.
– Backed by the DRYFT warranty.
Primo Wading Jacket
A true bomber of a jacket, the Primo Wading Jacket keeps you dry even on those hardcore bad weather days. If you want to make an impression on the river and stand out from the crowd, rocking this wading jacket style technical shell from DRYFT is a sure fire way to do it.
The Primo Wading Jacket features waterproof and breathable protection from the elements with a 20k DWR coated polyester outer, fully taped seams and waterproof zippers. The snagless cuffs adjust on the inside, wrapping your wrist tighter than a leather mancuff, leaving the outside of your sleeve clean from snagging your line like a hook to the face. With a shorter length for wading, but not too short that it shows off the tattoo you got after losing that bet in Mexico, the Primo Wading Jacket can crossover and be worn with or without waders.
- Wading style shell.
- 20,000 MM waterproof with fully taped seams.
- DWR (Durable Waterproof Coating) finish.
- Polyester outshell with breathable membrane.
- Nylon innershell
- Hyper green zippers on front pockets and front closure zipper.
- Front storage pockets with waterproof zippers easily fit fly boxes, tools, and flasks.
- Hand warming pockets on the side to tuck your mitts up into on those nasty frosty days.
- Snagless cuffs with inner wrist adjustment.
- Two large storage pockets on the lower back hold all sorts of goodies for long hikes.
- Adjustable drawstrings around bottom and at the neck.
- Fixed hood.
- Net hook on back.
- Backed by the DRYFT Warranty.