Primo Long Jacket
Rain, sleet, snow. Say hello to our little friend.
Stepping up from the original Primo wading jacket, the Primo Long Jacket excels at keeping you dry on those hardcore bad weather days. The Primo long fishing jacket is designed for wearing with waders, wading pants, rain pants or just by itself. If Chuck Norris was a fishing jacket, this would be it.
Now with a full length design, the long version of the popular Primo jacket takes it up a notch with a longer overall length, bigger pockets, and new armpit zips for venting excess heat. The Primo Long Jacket features waterproof and breathable protection from the elements with a 3 layer 20k DWR coated polyester outer, fully taped seams and water resistant YKK zippers. The snagless cuffs adjust on the inside of the sleeve, wrapping your wrist tighter than a leather mancuff, and leaving the outside of your sleeve clean from snagging.
You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy this jacket. Which is pretty much the same thing.
- Full length rain jacket shell.
- Pit zips
- Bigger front storage pockets with water resistant zippers easily fit fly boxes, tools, and flasks.
- Steelhead blue YKK zippers on front pockets and front closure zipper.
- Black 3 layer Polyester outershell with breathable membrane.
- 20,000+ MM waterproof rating with fully taped seams.
- DWR (Durable Waterproof Coating) finish.
- Nylon innershell
- Hand warming pockets on the side to tuck your mitts up into on those nasty frosty days.
- Snagless cuffs with inner wrist adjustment.
- Two large storage pockets on the lower back hold all sorts of goodies for long hikes.
- Adjustable drawstrings around bottom and at the neck.
- Fixed hood.
- Net hook on back.
- Backed by the DRYFT warranty.
Session SEEKR Wading Pants
Based on the popular OG Session wading pants the new mid-weight SEEKR wading pants are your go-to option for your next quick and dirty fishing mission. The DRYFT SEEKR wading pants are constructed of mid-weight breathable four-layer 100% waterproof and DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coated fabric, a minimalist street inspired design and style that puts them a notch above the rest.
Fit and Features
The breathable and mid-weight four-layer lower keeps you comfortable even on the warmest summer days while for storage two outer hand pockets with YKK water resistant zippers and flaps, and a flip out inside pocket hold the essentials. The YKK water resistant relief zipper makes getting in and out of the waders a breeze. Contoured and flexible knees give freedom of movement allowing you to walk, run, crouch, wade, stumble, and crawl easily without restricted movement and the durable and puncture resistant fabric holds up to heavy use.
Breathable 20,000+mm waterproof rated DWR coated four layer fabric combined with NoLeak™ double taped seams bring the waterproofing to the next level. To top it off, seam ends and edges are additionally taped to keep the water where the fish are.
Step up your game with the street inspired Session SEEKR wading pants from DRYFT. This offering is for limited sizes and quantities and chances are high that we’ll sell out before restocking this product.
Everyday use from quick in town fishing missions to all day excursions into the backcountry. Great for pack in fishing trips, travel, and boat and walk and wade fishing. Four season use.
- Street inspired denim look 100% waterproof high-grade breathable 4 layer DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coated fabric technology.
- Single vertical seam design on the outside of the legs eliminates abrasion from walking.
- YKK® Water Resistant Relief Zipper.
- Two outer pockets with orange YKK® water resistant zippers.
- Includes a black adjustable semi-stretch Comfortflex™ Wading belt with a Duraflex® buckle for safe and secure wading. Suspenders are available to add-on.
- Multiple belt loops
- Inside flip-out zippered pocket.
- High density 4.0MM ergonomically shaped neoprene stocking feet.
- Rubber DRYFT tread on soles.
- NoLeak™ double taped seams for ultimate protection against leaks.
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating.
- Gravel guards with boot lace hook and outer gravel guard cover for extra durability and aesthetics.
- Mesh carrying bag.
- bluesign® approved fabrics.
Relaxed fit to allow for layering
Weight: 2lb 0oz (size large excluding mesh bag and belt)
Size medium-long pictured on a 6’0″ 170lb male