Primo Long Jacket
Rain, sleet, snow. Say hello to our little friend.
Stepping up from the original Primo wading jacket, the Primo Long Jacket excels at keeping you dry on those hardcore bad weather days. The Primo long fishing jacket is designed for wearing with waders, wading pants, rain pants or just by itself. If Chuck Norris was a fishing jacket, this would be it.
Now with a full length design, the long version of the popular Primo jacket takes it up a notch with a longer overall length, bigger pockets, and new armpit zips for venting excess heat. The Primo Long Jacket features waterproof and breathable protection from the elements with a 3 layer 20k DWR coated polyester outer, fully taped seams and water resistant YKK zippers. The snagless cuffs adjust on the inside of the sleeve, wrapping your wrist tighter than a leather mancuff, and leaving the outside of your sleeve clean from snagging.
You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy this jacket. Which is pretty much the same thing.
- Full length rain jacket shell.
- Pit zips
- Bigger front storage pockets with water resistant zippers easily fit fly boxes, tools, and flasks.
- Steelhead blue YKK zippers on front pockets and front closure zipper.
- Black 3 layer Polyester outershell with breathable membrane.
- 20,000+ MM waterproof rating with fully taped seams.
- DWR (Durable Waterproof Coating) finish.
- Nylon innershell
- Hand warming pockets on the side to tuck your mitts up into on those nasty frosty days.
- Snagless cuffs with inner wrist adjustment.
- Two large storage pockets on the lower back hold all sorts of goodies for long hikes.
- Adjustable drawstrings around bottom and at the neck.
- Fixed hood.
- Net hook on back.
- Backed by the DRYFT warranty.
Session Wading Pants
The DRYFT Session wading pants are your new go-to option when full chest high waders just aren’t needed or wanted. The DRYFT Session wading pant features high tech, breathable five-layer 100% waterproof DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coated fabric, a minimalist design and the style to take you a notch above the rest.
Fit and Features
An outer pocket with a YKK water resistant zipper, and a flip out pocket hold the essentials, while the burly five-layer lower adds durability through the entire lower including the legs, knees, and seat. Contoured and flexible knees give freedom of movement allowing you to walk, run, crouch, wade, stumble, and crawl easily without restricted movement.
Breathable 20,000mm waterproof rated DWR coated five layer polyester fabric combined with NoLeak™ taped seams bring the waterproofing to the next level. To top it off, seam ends and edges are double taped a second time to keep the water where the fish are.
Step up your game with the Session wading pants from DRYFT. This offering is for limited sizes and quantities and chances are high that we’ll sell out before restocking this product.
– Quality 100% waterproof high-grade breathable 5 layer DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coated fabric technology.
– Durable full five-layer fabric construction including legs, knees and seat.
– Single vertical seam design on the outside of the legs eliminates abrasion from walking.
– Multiple belt loops and adjustable Comfortflex™ Wading belt with Duraflex® buckle secures tightly and safely.
– Inside flip-out zippered pocket.
– Outer pocket with Hyper Green YKK® water resistant zipper.
– Rubber DRYFT tread on soles.
– NoLeak™ taped seams for ultimate protection against leaks.
– DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating.
– High density 4.0MM ergonomically shaped neoprene sock feet.
– YKK® Water Resistant Zippers.
– Gravel guards with boot lace hook and outer gravel guard cover for extra durability and aesthetics.
– Mesh carrying bag.
– Backed by the DRYFT warranty.