Primo™ Zip Waders – Guide Edition
The Primo™ Zip Guide Edition wader from DRYFT is a top of the line feature packed and stylish addition to the DRYFT lineup of outdoor fishing apparel.
We took the popular Primo zip-front waders and upgraded them to guide specs. By upgrading the main components and materials, we made our most popular wader more durable, more abrasion resistant, and more functional. This upgrade boosted the popular Primo zip-front waders up a notch enough to earn the badge of ‘guide’ wader.
New for 2020 Primo Zip Wader Guide Edition model
- Increased function with bigger pockets, more pockets and tool attachment points.
- Upgraded fabrics for greater long term durability.
- Burly German engineered TIZIP main waterproof zipper. This zipper is found in use on top consumer products ranging from scuba diving gear to rescue equipment and is paired with a front zipper cover flap to help keep dirt and debris out.
- Upgraded seam tape structure in key areas throughout the waders such as fully double taped seams from the waist down with triple taped seam ends.
- Updated style for 2020 with Riverflage™ accents.
Why choose the Primo Zip Wader Guide Edition?
Designed with comfort in mind, the Primo Zip Guide Edition waders use a high quality TIZIP® main zipper to help take the production out of mid fishing session bathroom breaks, and makes getting in and out of your favorite pair of waders oh so easy. The strong and durable five-layer lower from the waist down includes a single vertical seam design with seams running up the outside of the legs to eliminate seam abrasion when walking. The burly five-layer lower joins a comfortable lighter three-layer upper with plenty of secure storage pockets on the outside and inside, including a media pocket and dual large drop in pockets. Adjustable straps, belt, and upper drawstring let you dial in the fit, and flexible knees give freedom of movement allowing you to walk, run, crouch, wade, stumble, and crawl easily without restricted movement. Zippered fleece-lined hand warming pockets double as extra storage, and an adjustable Comfortflex™ semi-stretch wading belt, a nylon webbing non-stretch wading belt, and storage bag are included.
What about staying dry?
Breathable, 20,000mm DWR coated waterproof fabrics combined with NoLeak™ double taped seams bring the waterproofing to the next level. To top it off, seam ends and edges are triple taped throughout the legs to keep the water where the fish are.
Packed with features not available on comparably priced waders, the five layer Primo Zip Guide Edition wader features a full length front TIZIP waterproof zipper that allows you to release the Kraken with ease.
– 100% waterproof performance breathable five layer and three layer DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coated fabric technology.
– Durable five layer reinforced lower from the waist down including legs, knees and seat. Comfortable three layer upper.
– Single vertical seam design on the outside of the legs eliminates abrasion from walking.
– NoLeak™ double taped seams throughout the legs for ultimate protection against leaks.
– TIZIP® waterproof main zipper. Release the Kraken.
– Reinforced tear and stretch resistant neoprene gravel guards with boot lace hooks.
– High density 4.0MM ergonomically shaped neoprene sock feet.
– Adjustable shoulder straps with Duraflex® buckles.
– Inside flip-out pocket and waterproof media pouch.
– Fleece lined hand warming pockets helps keep your hands toasty.
– Large drop in pockets on the inside
– D-rings and tool attachment points on the front to hang all your crap from.
– Hyper Green YKK® water resistant pocket zippers.
– Three belt loops keep your belt securely in place for safe wading.
– Rubber DRYFT tread soles.
– Adjustable upper sizing with internal drawstring.
– Hanging loop.
– Backed by the DRYFT warranty.
– Two belts. Each Primo Zip Guide Editionwaders ships with an adjustable Comfortflex™ wading belt and a non-stretch nylon webbing belt with Duraflex® buckles.
– Mesh carrying bag.
– Removable Waterproof Media Pouch.
Primo Long Jacket
Rain, sleet, snow. Say hello to our little friend.
Stepping up from the original Primo wading jacket, the Primo Long Jacket excels at keeping you dry on those hardcore bad weather days. The Primo long fishing jacket is designed for wearing with waders, wading pants, rain pants or just by itself. If Chuck Norris was a fishing jacket, this would be it.
Now with a full length design, the long version of the popular Primo jacket takes it up a notch with a longer overall length, bigger pockets, and new armpit zips for venting excess heat. The Primo Long Jacket features waterproof and breathable protection from the elements with a 3 layer 20k DWR coated polyester outer, fully taped seams and water resistant YKK zippers. The snagless cuffs adjust on the inside of the sleeve, wrapping your wrist tighter than a leather mancuff, and leaving the outside of your sleeve clean from snagging.
You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy this jacket. Which is pretty much the same thing.
- Full length rain jacket shell.
- Pit zips
- Bigger front storage pockets with water resistant zippers easily fit fly boxes, tools, and flasks.
- Steelhead blue YKK zippers on front pockets and front closure zipper.
- Black 3 layer Polyester outershell with breathable membrane.
- 20,000+ MM waterproof rating with fully taped seams.
- DWR (Durable Waterproof Coating) finish.
- Nylon innershell
- Hand warming pockets on the side to tuck your mitts up into on those nasty frosty days.
- Snagless cuffs with inner wrist adjustment.
- Two large storage pockets on the lower back hold all sorts of goodies for long hikes.
- Adjustable drawstrings around bottom and at the neck.
- Fixed hood.
- Net hook on back.
- Backed by the DRYFT warranty.