Primo™ zip-front wader
The Primo™ zip-front wader from DRYFT is a top of the line feature packed and stylish addition to the DRYFT lineup of outdoor fishing apparel.
Fit and Features
Designed with comfort in mind, the Primo zip-front wader uses a high quality YKK® main zipper to help take the production out of mid fishing session bathroom breaks, and makes getting in and out of your favorite pair of waders oh so easy. The strong and durable five-layer lower from the waist down includes a single vertical seam design with seams running up the outside of the legs to eliminate seam abrasion when walking. The burly five-layer lower joins a comfortable lighter three-layer upper with plenty of secure storage pockets on the outside and inside, including a media pocket. Adjustable straps, belt, and upper drawstring let you dial in the fit, and flexible knees give freedom of movement allowing you to walk, run, crouch, wade, stumble, and crawl easily without restricted movement. Zippered fleece-lined hand warming pockets double as extra storage, and an adjustable wading belt and storage bag are included.
What about staying dry?
Breathable, 20,000mm DWR coated waterproof polyester fabric combined with NoLeak™ taped seams bring the waterproofing to the next level. To top it off, seam ends and edges are double taped a second time to keep the water where the fish are.
– 100% Waterproof High-grade Breathable 5 Layer and 3 Layer DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Coated Fabric Technology.
– Durable 5 Layer Reinforced Lower from the waist down including Legs, Knees and Seat. Comfortable 3 layer upper.
– Single vertical seam design on the outside of the legs eliminates abrasion from walking.
– YKK® Aquaseal Waterproof Main Zipper. Release the Kraken.
– Adjustable Shoulder Straps with Duraflex® Buckles.
– Inside Flip-out Pocket and Media Pocket.
– Hyper Green YKK® Water Resistant Pocket Zippers.
– Adjustable Comfortflex™ Wading belt with Duraflex® buckle secures tightly and safely. Three belt loops keep your belt securely in place for safe wading.
– DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Coating.
– Rubber DRYFT Tread Soles.
– Hanging loop.
– D-rings on the front to hang all your crap from.
– Fleece lined hand warming pockets helps keep your hands toasty.
– NoLeak™ taped seams for ultimate protection against leaks.
– High density 4.0MM ergonomically shaped neoprene sock feet.
– Adjustable upper sizing with internal drawstring.
– Neoprene gravel guards with boot lace hook.
– Mesh carrying bag.
– Backed by the DRYFT warranty.
Primo Long Jacket
Rain, sleet, snow. Say hello to our little friend.
Stepping up from the original Primo wading jacket, the Primo Long Jacket excels at keeping you dry on those hardcore bad weather days. The Primo long fishing jacket is designed for wearing with waders, wading pants, rain pants or just by itself. If Chuck Norris was a fishing jacket, this would be it.
Now with a full length design, the long version of the popular Primo jacket takes it up a notch with a longer overall length, bigger pockets, and new armpit zips for venting excess heat. The Primo Long Jacket features waterproof and breathable protection from the elements with a 3 layer 20k DWR coated polyester outer, fully taped seams and water resistant YKK zippers. The snagless cuffs adjust on the inside of the sleeve, wrapping your wrist tighter than a leather mancuff, and leaving the outside of your sleeve clean from snagging.
You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy this jacket. Which is pretty much the same thing.
- Full length rain jacket shell.
- Pit zips
- Bigger front storage pockets with water resistant zippers easily fit fly boxes, tools, and flasks.
- Steelhead blue YKK zippers on front pockets and front closure zipper.
- Black 3 layer Polyester outershell with breathable membrane.
- 20,000+ MM waterproof rating with fully taped seams.
- DWR (Durable Waterproof Coating) finish.
- Nylon innershell
- Hand warming pockets on the side to tuck your mitts up into on those nasty frosty days.
- Snagless cuffs with inner wrist adjustment.
- Two large storage pockets on the lower back hold all sorts of goodies for long hikes.
- Adjustable drawstrings around bottom and at the neck.
- Fixed hood.
- Net hook on back.
- Backed by the DRYFT warranty.