Limited edition Session wading pants
New for spring 2017, the DRYFT Session wading pants are your new go-to option when full chest high waders just aren’t needed or wanted. The DRYFT Session wading pant features high tech, breathable five-layer 100% waterproof DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coated fabric, a minimalist design and the style to take you a notch above the rest.
Fit and Features
An outer pocket with a YKK water resistant zipper, and a flip out pocket hold the essentials, while the burly five-layer lower adds durability through the entire lower including the legs, knees, and seat. Contoured and flexible knees give freedom of movement allowing you to walk, run, crouch, wade, stumble, and crawl easily without restricted movement.
Breathable, 20,000mm DWR coated waterproof five layer polyester fabric combined with NoLeak™ taped seams bring the waterproofing to the next level. To top it off, seam ends and edges are double taped a second time to keep the water where the fish are.
Step up your game with the Session wading pants from DRYFT. This offering is for limited sizes and quantities and chances are high that we’ll sell out before restocking this product.
– Quality 100% waterproof high-grade breathable 5 layer DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coated fabric technology.
– Durable full five-layer fabric construction including legs, knees and seat.
– Single vertical seam design on the outside of the legs eliminates abrasion from walking.
– Multiple belt loops and adjustable Comfortflex™ Wading belt with Duraflex® buckle secures tightly and safely.
– Inside flip-out zippered pocket.
– Outer pocket with Hyper Green YKK® water resistant zipper.
– Rubber DRYFT tread on soles.
– NoLeak™ taped seams for ultimate protection against leaks.
– DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating.
– High density 4.0MM ergonomically shaped neoprene sock feet.
– YKK® Water Resistant Zippers.
– Gravel guards with boot lace hook and outer gravel guard cover for extra durability and aesthetics.
– Mesh carrying bag.
– Backed by the DRYFT warranty.