DRYFT Primo Zip Waders – Guide Edition
We took the popular Primo zip-front waders and upgraded them to guide specs. By upgrading the main components and materials, we made our most popular wader more durable, more abrasion resistant, and more functional. This upgrade boosted the popular Primo zip-front waders up a notch to earn the badge of ‘guide’ wader.
New for 2020 Primo Zip Wader – Guide Edition
- Increased function with bigger pockets, more pockets and tool attachment points.
- Upgraded fabrics for greater long term durability.
- Burly German engineered TIZIP main waterproof zipper. This zipper is found in use on top consumer products ranging from scuba diving gear to rescue equipment and is paired with a front zipper cover flap to help keep dirt and debris out.
- Upgraded seam tape structure in key areas throughout the waders such as fully double taped seams from the waist down with triple taped seam ends.
- Updated style for 2020 with Riverflage™ accents.
Why choose the Primo Zip Wader Guide Edition?
Designed with comfort in mind, the Primo Zip Guide Edition waders use a high quality TIZIP® waterproof main zipper to help take the production out of mid fishing session bathroom breaks, and makes getting in and out of your favorite pair of waders oh so easy. The strong and durable five-layer lower section (from the waist down) includes a single vertical seam design with seams running up the outside of the legs to eliminate seam abrasion when walking. The burly five-layer lower joins a comfortable and more breathable three-layer upper with plenty of secure storage pockets on the outside and inside, including a media pocket and dual large drop in pockets. Adjustable straps, belt, and upper drawstring let you dial in the fit, and flexible knees give freedom of movement allowing you to walk, run, crouch, wade, stumble, and crawl easily without restricted range of motion. Zippered fleece-lined hand warming pockets double as extra storage, and an adjustable Comfortflex™ semi-stretch wading belt, a nylon webbing non-stretch wading belt, and storage bag are included.
What about staying dry?
Breathable, 20,000mm DWR coated waterproof fabrics combined with NoLeak™ double taped seams bring the waterproofing to the next level. To top it off, seam ends and edges are triple taped throughout the legs to keep the water where the fish are.
Packed with features not available on comparably priced waders, the five layer Primo Zip Guide Edition wader features a full length front TIZIP waterproof zipper that allows you to release the Kraken with ease.
– 100% waterproof performance breathable five layer and three layer DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coated fabric technology.
– Durable five layer reinforced lower from the waist down including legs, knees and seat. Comfortable three layer upper.
– Single vertical seam design on the outside of the legs eliminates abrasion from walking.
– NoLeak™ double taped seams throughout the legs for ultimate protection against leaks.
– TIZIP® waterproof main zipper. Release the Kraken.
– Reinforced tear and stretch resistant neoprene gravel guards with boot lace hooks.
– High density 4.0MM ergonomically shaped neoprene sock feet.
– Adjustable shoulder straps with Duraflex® buckles.
– Inside flip-out pocket and waterproof media pouch.
– Fleece lined hand warming pockets helps keep your hands toasty.
– Large drop in pockets on the inside
– D-rings and tool attachment points on the front to hang all your crap from.
– Hyper Green YKK® water resistant pocket zippers.
– Three belt loops keep your belt securely in place for safe wading.
– Rubber DRYFT tread soles.
– Adjustable upper sizing with internal drawstring.
– Hanging loop.
– bluesign® approved fabrics.
– Backed by the DRYFT warranty.
– Two belts. Each Primo Zip Guide Editionwaders ships with an adjustable Comfortflex™ wading belt and a non-stretch nylon webbing belt with Duraflex® buckles.
– Mesh carrying bag.
– Removable Waterproof Media Pouch.
With an MSRP of $499 the Primo Zip Guide Edition waders stand above any feature comparable wader on the market when comparing price to features.