DRYFT S14 Waders – Men’s
The new men’s DRYFT S14 series wader feature a few choice upgrades to make the popular S14 series even better with a new durable and breathable lightweight design, a redesigned lower for more abrasion resistance and durability, reinforced neoprene gravel guards, and a new style. Lots of pockets, D rings for all your fancy tools, rubber soles for added grip and durability (and because they look pretty sweet), and more make this well rounded wader even better.
Made with one clear mission in mind; To blur the lines between design and performance at an affordable price. The DRYFT S14 fishing wader features high tech, breathable four-layer and three-layer 100% waterproof DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coated fabrics. The DRYFT S14 waders meet your on the water demands, and excel at keeping you dry and comfortable all day with the extra features you’d expect of much more expensive fishing waders.
Fit and Features
The DRYFT S14 waders start with loads of storage pockets and adjustable straps, belt, and upper drawstring to customize the fit to your body. A heavy duty reinforced lower protects the parts of the wader that get the most abuse; the legs, knees, and seat. Contoured and flexible knees give freedom of movement allowing you to walk, run, crouch, wade, stumble, and crawl easily without restricted movement. The durable and breathable reinforced lower from the waist down includes a single vertical seam design with seams running up the outside of the legs to eliminate seam abrasion when walking.
What about staying dry?
Breathable, 20,000+mm DWR coated waterproof nylon fabric combined with double taped seams through the lowers bring the waterproofing to the next level. To top it off, seam ends and edges are triple taped a second time to keep the water where the fish are.
Finally, DRYFT S14 waders are direct to consumer priced to save you some coin and leave enough skrilla in your pocket to buy gas, beer, and tackle or flies.
- 100% waterproof high-grade breathable 4 layer and 3 layer nylon DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coated fabric technology.
- Durable and breathable four-layer lower from the waist down including legs, knees and seat.
- Single vertical seam design on the outside of the legs eliminates abrasion from walking.
- Adjustable shoulder straps with Duraflex® buckles.
- Inside flip-out double zippered pocket.
- Outer pocket with Steelhead Blue YKK® water resistant zipper.
- Mesh pocket on flip out pocket.
- D rings on the front to hang all your crap from.
- Hanging loop.
- Rubber DRYFT tread on soles.
- Fleece lined hand warming pocket helps keep your hands toasty.
- Adjustable Comfortflex™ Wading belt with Duraflex® buckle secures tightly and safely. Three belt loops keep your belt securely in place for safe wading.
- Double taped seams for ultimate protection against leaks.
- High density 4.0MM ergonomically shaped neoprene sock feet.
- YKK® Water Resistant Zippers.
- Adjustable upper sizing with internal drawstring.
- Neoprene gravel guards with boot lace hook.
- Mesh carrying bag.
- Backed by the DRYFT warranty.
Primo Rain Jacket
Rain, sleet, snow. Say hello to our little friend.
More pockets. More features. More awesome.
Stepping up from the original Primo jacket with extra length, more room in the neck collar, and an upgraded main zipper and style the new Primo Rain Jacket excels at keeping you dry on those hardcore bad weather days. This full length fishing jacket is designed to be worn with wading pants, rain pants, chest waders, or just by itself. If Chuck Norris was a fishing jacket, this would be it.
With a full length design the long version of the popular Primo Wading jacket takes it up a notch with a longer overall length, bigger pockets, and new armpit zips for venting excess heat. The Primo Rain Jacket features waterproof and breathable protection from the elements with three layer DWR coated, 20,000mm waterproof rated fabric, fully taped seams and water resistant YKK zippers. The snagless cuffs adjust on the inside of the sleeve, wrapping your wrist tighter than a leather mancuff, and leaving the outside of your sleeve clean from snagging.
You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy this jacket. Which is pretty much the same thing.
Primo Rain Jacket specs
- Full length rain jacket shell.
- New YKK Aquaguard® Vislon® front zipper.
- Pit zips
- Bigger front storage pockets with water resistant zippers easily fit fly boxes, tools, and flasks.
- Steelhead blue YKK zippers on front pockets and front closure zipper.
- Black 3 layer outershell with breathable membrane.
- 20,000mm waterproof rated breathable fabric with fully taped seams.
- DWR (Durable Waterproof Coating) finish.
- Nylon innershell
- Hand warming pockets on the side to tuck your mitts up into on those nasty frosty days.
- Snagless cuffs with inner wrist adjustment.
- Two large storage pockets on the lower back hold all sorts of goodies for long hikes.
- Adjustable drawstrings around bottom and at the neck.
- Fixed hood.
- Net hook on back.
- bluesign® approved fabrics.
- Backed by the DRYFT warranty.
There are no reviews yet.