Closeout of remaining stock.
This product has been replaced with the new 2022 Primo Rain jacket. These remaining discounted closeout jackets are first come first served until they’re gone.
Stepping up from the original Primo wading jacket with extra length, the Primo Rain Jacket excels at keeping you dry on those hardcore bad weather days. This full length fishing jacket is designed to be worn with wading pants, rain pants, chest waders, or just by itself. If Chuck Norris was a fishing jacket, this would be it.
Now with a full length design, the long version of the popular Primo Wading jacket takes it up a notch with a longer overall length, bigger pockets, and new armpit zips for venting excess heat. The Primo Rain Jacket features waterproof and breathable protection from the elements with three layer DWR coated, 20,000mm waterproof rated fabric, fully taped seams and water resistant YKK zippers. The snagless cuffs adjust on the inside of the sleeve, wrapping your wrist tighter than a leather mancuff, and leaving the outside of your sleeve clean from snagging.
Closeout Primo Rain Jacket specs
- Full length rain jacket shell.
- Pit zips
- Bigger front storage pockets with water resistant zippers easily fit fly boxes, tools, and flasks.
- Steelhead blue YKK zippers on front pockets and front closure zipper.
- Black 3 layer outershell with breathable membrane.
- 20,000mm waterproof rated breathable fabric with fully taped seams.
- DWR (Durable Waterproof Coating) finish.
- Nylon innershell
- Hand warming pockets on the side to tuck your mitts up into on those nasty frosty days.
- Snagless cuffs with inner wrist adjustment.
- Two large storage pockets on the lower back hold all sorts of goodies for long hikes.
- Adjustable drawstrings around bottom and at the neck.
- Fixed hood.
- Net hook on back.
- bluesign® approved fabrics.
- Backed by the DRYFT warranty.
Primo Rain Jacket Fit details
Back length (neck to hem) size large: 30″